jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mahesh Kharat <maheshfore...@gmail.com>
Subject How to get particular Id generated in a process from server??
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 13:24:10 GMT

Hello,
I have recorded some scenarios using Badboy tool for one application. Then
this script i have exported to Jmeter. Now i have to perform load testing on
it with more than 1 user. But i m right now cheking for just 1 user only. So
user related data i have entered in 1 file. Then using User Parameters i
have collected in this jmeter script. When i run normal application without
using jmeter server creates transaction id . When i run this jmeter script i
m not able to retrieve this transaction id so my jmeter script is also
failing. How to retrieve this transaction id from server??