jmeter-user mailing list archives

From rahulp <rahul.pachagh...@tcs.com>
Subject Dynamic mapping with Jmeter - Please help..
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 07:00:14 GMT

Dear All,

I am trying to prepare a test plan and I am stuck at one problem..

I am not aware of how to do the dynamic mapping with Jmeter. Let me explain
the scenario.

My test plan is like:
[code]
Thread Group -
HTTP Request Defaults
HTTP Cookie Manager
CSV1
Simple Controller
       Once Only Controller
               Login Details
       IF Controller
               Some requests
               IF Controller
                       HTTP Request1
                       IF Controller
                                HTTP Request2
                                HTTP Request3
[/code]
Please consider this like Shopping Cart eg. Lets say I am changing my
product parameters say prodID and prodType in HTTP Request1 with the help of
CSV1. Now HTTP Request2 should take the changed parameters and should change
the details like price etc according to the dynamic prodID from CSV1. And
HTTP Request3 should show that prodID item is saved successfully.

I am not able to specify HTTP Request2 and HTTP Request3 so that it behave
in desired manner. I am stuck as to what to do and how to do it. I searched
for dynamic mapping in net but could not find solution.

Please help me with this.

Thank you in advance..

Regards,
Rahul