jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Namiko <lejs...@yandex.ru>
Subject Check if file exists in certain folder by JMeter
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:38:08 GMT

Hello all,

I met a non-standard case for JMeter testing: I have to verify that files
"blablalba_*.xml" and "blablalba_*.pdf" were created in a certain folder in
file system ("*" is a counter value that is impossible to know before the
file will have appeared).
At the moment I'm trying to create a BeanShell script to use it in BeanShell
assertion.

Did anyone already met this case? If so, could you please help me and point
me to a direction to solve this task? Any help is very welcome!

Thanks in advance:)