jmeter-user mailing list archives

From gauvbruce <gauvbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Jmeter parameterization
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 13:01:00 GMT

Hi,
I have an problem with parameterization of the login page..
I used csv.config file, User Parameter, session manager as well...but no
positive outcome...   :(
i am using a website of Asp.net and javascript.....all recording is been
done and http requests are been saved successfuly...no problem in that...
but how to do parameterizations for the login name...as i think that session
also needs to be changed ...?

Steps followed are :
1) Recorded succesfuly as in terms of http request.
2) Need to use a parameterization of the login page...
3) Giving no error but Login was not been used..
4) What is the role of threads in that if parameterization is not happening
?

Anyone  help ...

Thanks