jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RMI remote tests and CSV Data Set Config
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 15:34:26 GMT
On 09/02/2010, Andreas Niemeyer <andreas.niemeyer@gutzmann.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I would like to hold test specific data outside the jmeter directory to
> keep test specific data separated. This could be a CSV file for user
> accounts or files to upload for http samples. Is this possible?

Yes, just use the appropriate relative or absolute path.

>  The testplan I couldn't find anywhere on the remote machine, maybe not
> distributed physically?

I assume you are referring to client-server mode here?
If so, then no, the test plan is not saved on the server system.

It is sent over in modified internal form (the listeners have to be
converted so that their results are returned to the client).