jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: One JMeter Sampler Client returnin multiples results
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 11:38:31 GMT
On 05/02/2010, Glaucio Jannotti <gjannotti@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to develop a custom JMeter Samples Client using the
>  AbstractJavaSamplerClient.
>
>  When I am developing a simple test, that returns only one
>  SampleResult, it works fine.
>
>  But I need to develop a more complex text:
>  The test client will send a lot of JMS messages to a queue and will
>  receive the responses reading another queue.
>  One thread will send the messages and another thread will read the
>  response queue and return success or error result to JMeter, depending
>  of the message contents.
>
>  ThereĀ“s any away do to this using the JMeter Samples classes ?
>  There is another class to extend to implement this scenario ?

There are already several JMS Samplers - why not use them?

If you want to send from one thread and receive in another you can:
- run two instance of JMeter, one to send, one to receive
- run two threadGroups (ditto)
- use Switch Controller to select either send or receive samplers; the
switch value could be threadNumber % 2.