jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Kandagatla, Satya" <satya.kandaga...@cengage.com>
Subject How to enable third party cookies with in JMeter?
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 18:34:30 GMT
Hello all,

I have a question regarding on how to unable third-party cookies using JMeter. The web application
I am trying to test has been causing NullPointer Exception errors. Our developer suggested
enabling the third party cookies to get rid of this error. I tried manually after enabling
the third party cookies on browser and the error disappeared.

Can someone please provide me on how enable third party cookies using the JMeter while running
the load tests?

I appreciate any kind of help in this regard.

Thanks in advance.
sk.