jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Andrey Pohilko" <...@fininfor.ru>
Subject RE: help with graphs
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2010 09:30:22 GMT
Hi!

There's several custom graphs for JMeter available in the web, I suggest to
try them if you need advanced charting. Nowever, JMeter prefers non-gui
testing to avoid JMeter performance overhead for charting (and Listeners in
common - see best practices in documentation).

С уважением,
Андрей Похилько

-----Original Message-----
From: Luca Borz [mailto:lborz@opera21.it]
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 12:09 PM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: help with graphs

Hi,

I need images from stress test constructed with jMeter. I find three
problems:
- in the manual in the Edit menu for listener there is only one voice,
Save Image as, in real there are two options, Save Node as Image and
Save Screen as Image, what is the exactly output of Save Images as command?
- with listener Graph Result I cannot control the width or height of
graphic, but while the height adapts himself with maximum value, the
width remains too large so my graphic is always ugly to see, because it
is always compressed in a short space;
- with listener Spline Visualizer it works showing only a 10% samples at
a time, there is any way that it shows the entire samples?

Thank you in advance for your help.

--
Opera21
*Luca Borz*

*Opera21 Nordest S.r.l.*
*Rovereto (TN)* 38068 - Via F. Zeni, 8 - Tel. 02.69374.426 - Fax
0464.443360
*Vimodrone (MI)* 20090 - Via L. Cadorna, 71/A - Tel. 02.69374.1 - Fax
02.69374.300
*Bolzano (BZ)* 39100 - Via L. Galvani, 23 - Tel. 0471.502021 - Fax
0471.501734 e-mail: lborz@opera21.it <mailto:lborz@opera21.it>
website: www.opera21.it <http://www.opera21.it>

Milano <http://www.opera21.it/it-IT/654it.html> | Roma
<http://www.opera21.it/it-IT/655it.html> | Napoli
<http://www.opera21.it/it-IT/656it.html> | Bolzano
<http://www.opera21.it/it-IT/Bolzanoit.html> | Rovereto
<http://www.opera21.it/it-IT/658it.html> | Genova
<http://www.opera21.it/it-IT/659it.html> | Madrid
<http://www.opera21.it/it-IT/660it.html> |

Questo messaggio и destinato alle sole persone indicate e puт
contenere informazioni riservate.
Se ricevuto per errore, si prega di avvisare immediatamente il
mittente e cancellare l'originale.
Ogni altro uso del messaggio и vietato.