jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Andrey Pohilko" <...@fininfor.ru>
Subject RE: BSF Sampler and script file location
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2010 08:17:52 GMT
I had the same issue with my test, especially distributed tests.

I'd also suggest commit add a patch which I've made into JMeter source code,
that patch adds predefined TestPlanDir JMeter variable, which holds test
plan's directory, conviniend to use as basedir for test plans in VCS.

С уважением,
Андрей Похилько

-----Original Message-----
From: Trond Andersen [mailto:trond.andersen@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 4:55 PM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: BSF Sampler and script file location

I have a JMeter project which includes some Groovy scripts which are invoked
using the BSF Sampler. My main issue is that my test plan file is located in
a totally different directory than the JMeter installation since I would
like to version control the TestPlan files. Also I would like to have my
Groovy script in the same directoy as the test plan since I would like to
version control them also.

Trying to add a BSF Sampler to run my script fails unless the script file is
located in the %JMETER_HOME%\bin directory. This doesn't suite my needs
since I don't like to include the JMeter installation in my version control
system.

Is there any way to configure the BSF Sampler to look for scripts relative
to the test plan location or should I approach this another way.

Regards,
Trond Andersen