jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Goel <deic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: increasing the load in a single machine - reg
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 05:17:46 GMT
Can you please give out the server resources (CPU, memory, disk,
network) usage? You should be able to increase the load if there are
enough hardware resources

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 6:19 PM, Anitha Raj Geetha Rajendran
<AnithaRaj.GeethaRajendran@igate.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I am having an application which is of medium complexity. It has requests to 21 pages.
Also uses CSV  file for user id and password. I have run the test for 250 users on a single
machine. I would like to know whether I can increase the number of users on a single machine.
My machine is having a 1 GB RAM. Also I have other applications installed on that (Eclipse,
Tomcat) and many processes are running in the back ground.

> When I increase the load in a single machine the error percentage (Internal server error
500) is becoming high. So I had to give think times for that pages that are hitting the database.
So can anyone suggest me some ways to increase the load on a single machine without getting
more errors?

> Thanks and regards,
> Anitha Raj
>

> iGATE is Ranked No. 1 in DQ-IDC best IT employer survey and Ranked No.2
> by Business Today-Mercer Human Resource Consulting-TNS  in a cross industry survey of
Best Companies to work for in India
> ----------------------------------------------------------------DISCLAIMER---------------------------------------------------------
> Information transmitted by this EMAIL is proprietary to iGATE Group of Companies and
is intended for use only by the individual
> or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
or exempt from disclosure under
the sender at iGATE or mailadmin@igate.com

--
Guten Tag