jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Carl Shaulis <cshau...@homeaway.com>
Subject Cannot assign requested address
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 18:57:14 GMT
Hello,

I have had no luck finding anything meaningful on Google searches so I am
reaching out to the experts.

We are running JMeter headless on a single Linux machine.  We are using
jmeter 2.3.4.  We have run a zillion successful tests.

I created a very simple test to hit the home page of a new application.
Every time I execute the test from the Linux machine I get this error in
jmeter.log:

jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler: Cause:
java.net.NoRouteToHostException: Cannot assign requested address

Everything seems to run fine from my local GUI instance.

What parameters do I need to tweak on the Linux machine?

If I do a wget from the linux machine I am getting the home page returned.

Any guidance on what this might be or how to troubleshoot would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Carl