jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Carl Shaulis <cshau...@homeaway.com>
Subject Re: Loading API's from WADL files
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 12:43:14 GMT
Good morning:

I believe you are going to want to use either the SOAP or Web Services
sampler.  You will want to get an example from your developers of what a
valid incoming XML communication would look like.  The developers can also
help you with what a valid response would look like.  For the response you
may want to add a response Assertion and put patterns in the assertion that
you expect to be returned.

Good luck,

Carl