jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Hoffman, Matthew S" <hoffm...@ctc.com>
Subject Javascript Search function
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2010 15:16:46 GMT
I have a request Search.action that loads a page with a form.  There is search text at the
bottom. When the search text is clicked, it presents the result set at the bottom of the page.
 The function that does this is doSearch().

Have a HTTP request that looks like
https://xxxx/xxxmgr/search.action

How do I send it the doSearch() to show the result set?

Thanks

This message and any files transmitted within are intended
solely for the addressee or its representative and may
contain company sensitive information.  If you are not the
intended recipient, notify the sender immediately and delete
this message.  Publication, reproduction, forwarding, or
content disclosure is prohibited without the consent of the
original sender and may be unlawful.

Concurrent Technologies Corporation and its Affiliates.
www.ctc.com  1-800-282-4392