jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jatin Davey <jasho...@cisco.com>
Subject Getting 2 Emails for single failed responses
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 05:05:21 GMT
Hi

I had one JDBC request sent to my database and an assertion for its
response. Based on the assertion i had set it to send me an email. While
i was testing this i made sure i fail the request in order to test the
receiving of the mail. In the mailer visualizer listener i set the
failure limit as 0 which means i should get a mail as soon as a failure
happens. But when the first failure happened i received two emails. I
feel it should have been only one email. Why is this behaviour from JMeter.

Please let me know.

Thanks
Jatin