jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Heiko Robert <heiko.rob...@ecm4u.de>
Subject Re: sampler variable contains BSF Preprocessor output from previous call
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 11:08:42 GMT
issue is solved.

The problem was that I used variables in the HTTP Header Manager and
Header Manager is a Configuration element, which is processed before the
thread starts. The work around is to use functions in the config-Element
instead of variables.

Details are described in thread:
"HTTP Header Manager uses old variable values?"
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-jmeter-user/201001.mbox/%3C4B4DBFC8.3030002@ecm4u.de%3E

Heiko