jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jatin <daveyja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter Latency Showing incorrect ?
Date Sun, 10 Jan 2010 06:37:36 GMT
You are correct deepak , I had redirects in the first sampler. Observerd
the HTTP redirection status code in the view results listener. After
removing that sampler i had latency being shown correctly.

Again , why is the latency shown 0 for redirects as even the redirects
traverse across the internet and it takes time for Jmeter to get them
process them.

Thanks
Jatin