jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RESTful testing, transfer results
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2010 18:00:02 GMT
* Can I transfer the result header of a http request to the next step?
(Parts of the Location: header)

Yes. RegEx extractor with headers option

*...and uses the username for http basic auth?

I dont think this works directly. Might be able to workaround it though.
1. try passing http://username:password@host:port/path
2. See if the JMeter API's allow you to add the username / password , and if
so use a beanshell pre processor

* Is it possible to have JSON assertions (not with regular expressions)
Possible yes. But you'd might have to roll out your own
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-jmeter-dev/200909.mbox/%3C6354B0178104134E9BFDBA292603C0330185E253@EVSNTC01.ad.office.aol.com%3E

regards
deepak