jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: increasing the load in a single machine - reg
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 05:37:46 GMT
Like i said you cant send attachments to the list. You'd have to upload them
somewhere and send links.

>java.lang.outofmemory exception.
definitely bad :). Assuming you are getting this on JMeter then
Did you follow all the advice in running Jmeter lean and mean? are you
running in GUI mode with listeners? or do you store a lot of stuff in
Variables?
Increasing Xmx and Xms will postpone the problem but not fix it.

regards
deepak