jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter Latency Showing incorrect ?
Date Sun, 10 Jan 2010 06:41:43 GMT
I guess someone familiar with the code base would have to reply , I guess
latency may not be calculated if the status code is not in 2xx.
Alternately its possible that the latency is an extremely small value (< 1ms
which is the granularity for older JVMs) since the server is simply
returning you a status which is why you see zero(means less than 1 ms).

regards
deepak