jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Saving parameter to a csv file
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 16:56:56 GMT
hi
If you run in command line mode, this is the result file you would get with
the -l option
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/get-started.html. This is what I
normally do

If you are running in GUI mode, select a listener(e.g. Summary report) and
in the field named Write Results To / Read from file, specify any file you
want (you'll get a warning stating that file doesnt exist the first time and
thats ok), once you run it you can open this file and check. I havent
verified the GUI mode works with sample variables though

regards
deepak