jmeter-user mailing list archives

From gpub <affablepr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter launching prob, urgent help needed
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2010 05:21:09 GMT

hey Deepak

edited as you said

SET _JAVA_OPTIONS=

%JM_START% %JM_LAUNCH% %JVM_ARGS% %ARGS% -jar "%JMETER_BIN%ApacheJMeter.jar"
%JMETER_CMD_LINE_ARGS%

Jmeter gets launched and cmd prompt appears with belwo message as:

Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS:

guys my last message was not accepeted sent to the
jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org mailing list 44 minutes ago

Regards
GP

Deepak Shetty wrote:

> One Last try
> edit JMeter.bat to add
> SET _JAVA_OPTIONS=
> just before the jmeter line.
>
> regards
> deepak
>

> On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 1:17 AM, gpub <affablepreet@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> hi  Deepak,
>> yes launching Jmeter from .bat file only
>> As you said i have edited .bat file
>>
>> echo %JM_START%
>> echo %JM_LAUNCH%
>> echo %JVM_ARGS%
>> echo %ARGS% -jar
>> echo %JMETER_BIN%ApacheJMeter.jar%
>> echo %JMETER_CMD_LINE_ARGS%
>> %JM_START% %JM_LAUNCH% %JVM_ARGS% %ARGS% -jar
>> "%JMETER_BIN%ApacheJMeter.jar"
>> %JMETER_CMD_LINE_ARGS%
>>
>> and Jmeter opens with result in cmd prompt as:
>>
>> ECHO is off.
>> java.exe
>> ECHO is off.
>> -Xms256m -Xmx256m -XX:NewSize=128m -XX:MaxNewSize=128m
>> -XX:SurvivorRatio=8
>> -XX:T
>> argetSurvivorRatio=50 -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=2
>> -XX:MaxLiveObjectEvacuationRati
>> o=20 -Dsun.rmi.dgc.client.gcInterval=600000
>> -Dsun.rmi.dgc.server.gcInterval=6000
>> 00 -XX:PermSize=64m -XX:MaxPermSize=64m  -jar
>> ApacheJMeter.jar
>> ECHO is off.
>> Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xrunjvmhook
>> -Xbootclasspath/a:C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MER
>>
>> CUR~1\FUNCTI~1\Java\classes;C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MERCUR~1\FUNCTI~1\Java\classes\
>> jasmine.jar
>> 8.2.115
>> 1.0) (SUN 1.5.0_12)
>>
>> my view reads no info from the variable that are echoed.
>> Jmeter's cmd prompt still gives message as in Bold letters
>>
>> Regards
>> GP
>>

>> Deepak Shetty wrote:
>> >
>> > Just to confirm , you are launching jmeter by itself ...(not through
>> QTP)

>> problem.(because

>> one

>> value=Xbootclasspath/a:C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MERCUR~1\FUNCTI~1\Java\classes;

>> as
>> in

>> you
>> you
>> one

>> of
>> on

>> CUR~1\FUNCTI~1\Java\classes;C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MERCUR~1\FUNCTI~1\Java\classes\

>> the

>> prob

>> for
>> it

>> CUR~1\FUNCTI~1\Java\classes;C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MERCUR~1\FUNCTI~1\Java\classes\
>> supported.
Please run
>> the
Customer

>> C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\Program
>> >>> >> >>

>> CUR~1\FUNCTI~1\Java\classes;C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MERCUR~1\FUNCTI~1\Java\classes\
>> supported.
Please run
>> the
Customer