jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sjunejo <sjun...@temenos.com>
Subject jMeter - Failed to read CSV in Linux
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2010 15:49:14 GMT

Hi,

I have a working jmeter script on windows which looks like as follows;

TestPlan
--ThreadGroup1
----Servlet1
----CSV1
----Servlet2 (Using CSV Data)

--ThreadGroup2
----Servlet1
----CSV2
----Servlet2 (Using CSV Data)
.
.
.
--ThreadGroup10
----Servlet1
----CSV10
----Servlet2 (Using CSV Data)

But When I am starting my test plan only 'Servlet1' in each thread group
runs and jmeter failt to load CSV which will be providing data to 'Servlet2'
and test plan finishes with following exception in log file;

I am getting 10 Exceptions - One for each CSV

2010/01/18 14:08:15 INFO  - jmeter.threads.JMeterThread: Thread DEMOTEST10
10-1 started
2010/01/18 14:08:15 ERROR - jmeter.threads.JMeterThread: Test failed!
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.jmeter.config.CSVDataSetBeanInfo.getShareModeAsInt(CSVDataSetBeanInfo.java:102)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.config.CSVDataSet.iterationStart(CSVDataSet.java:107)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.control.GenericController.fireIterationStart(GenericController.java:316)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.control.GenericController.fireIterEvents(GenericController.java:306)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.control.GenericController.next(GenericController.java:125)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.control.LoopController.next(LoopController.java:106)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.control.GenericController.nextIsAController(GenericController.java:180)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.control.GenericController.next(GenericController.java:143)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.control.LoopController.next(LoopController.java:106)
        at org.apache.jmeter.threads.ThreadGroup.next(ThreadGroup.java:124)
        at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:239)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:735)

What I already tried and it didn't help;

1) Remove special charactors from the end of each line in linux
2) Verified the case sensitive names of the CSV file
3) Provide complete path of CSV in test plan CSV node but no use

Any one who can help me with this please????

Thanks

--
Sjunejo