jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jose_ <jagavi...@gmail.com>
Subject JSF Trinidad File Attachment Error
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 15:27:40 GMT

Hi everyone, I'm testing a JSF (trinidad) application and I'm getting some
problems. I've recorded the requests with JMeter Proxy Server.

One request sends a PDF file (the size is 12 KB) and when I run the test
plan that request fails. I get the following error:

org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.config.upload.FileUploadConfiguratorImpl
beginRequest
GRAVE:
java.io.IOException
	at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.share.util.MultipartFormHandler.getNextPart(MultipartFormHandler.java:208)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.config.upload.FileUploadConfiguratorImpl.beginRequest(FileUploadConfiguratorImpl.java:119)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.config.GlobalConfiguratorImpl._startConfiguratorServiceRequest(GlobalConfiguratorImpl.java:523)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.config.GlobalConfiguratorImpl.beginRequest(GlobalConfiguratorImpl.java:209)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl.doFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:142)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.TrinidadFilter.doFilter(TrinidadFilter.java:92)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
	at
	at
org.springframework.web.filter.RequestContextFilter.doFilterInternal(RequestContextFilter.java:83)
	at
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
	at
	at
org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:96)
	at
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
	at
	at
org.springframework.security.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:378)
	at
org.springframework.security.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:109)
	at
org.springframework.security.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:83)
	at
org.springframework.security.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:390)

I have looked up information on Internet but I haven't found very much.

Please, if someone knows something about it, tell me.

Thank you