jmeter-user mailing list archives

From <jeanlouis.pastu...@orange-ftgroup.com>
Subject RE: increasing the load in a single machine - reg
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 06:56:15 GMT

You can use also perfmon. To be launched in a Windows cmd.
CSV files can be generated along the stress

Cordialement / Best regards

Jean-Louis Pasturel

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Deepak Shetty [mailto:shettyd@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 12 janvier 2010 07:06
À : JMeter Users List
Objet : Re: increasing the load in a single machine - reg

>But I don't think we don't have the facility to capture those
>parameters
using JMeter right
No. But the operating system does allow you. In windows XP --> Control Panel
--> Administrative tools --> Performance.
>And right now im trying to run the test in non-gui mode to see whether
can increase the load.
Will help.
>Also I came to know that there's an option of creating multiple
>instances
of JMeter. Is that possible? If so how?
Neither of these help you if you only have one machine. If you have multiple machines you
can a. Run separate JMeter instances (just kick them off at the same time).
Consolidate the results
b. Use distributed mode -
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/jmeter_distributed_testing_step_by_step.pdf

regards
deepak

2010/1/11 Anitha Raj Geetha Rajendran <AnithaRaj.GeethaRajendran@igate.com>

> But I don't think we don't have the facility to capture those
> parameters using JMeter right? Is there an option for that? I am using a windows XP OS.
> And right now im trying to run the test in non-gui mode to see whether
> I can increase the load.
>
> Also I came to know that there's an option of creating multiple
> instances of JMeter. Is that possible? If so how?
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Anitha Raj

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for
the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform
the sender.