jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Milamber <milambersp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use associate a different client IP address with request sent through jMeter
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 13:47:05 GMT
Hello,

Since few days, change source IP address is possible with JMeter 'nightly'
version with sample HTTPClient request
Coupled with a csv file of IP alias on host (in a CSV Data Set), you can
send one different source IP per request (HTTPClient Request)

http://people.apache.org/builds/jakarta-jmeter/nightly/

Please send any feedback.

A+
Milamber