jmeter-user mailing list archives

From ben.cuthb...@hsbcib.com
Subject Ben CUTHBERT is out of the office.
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 12:50:53 GMT

I will be out of the office starting 18 Dec 2009 and will not return until
21 Dec 2009.

SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!

This transmission has been issued by a member of the HSBC Group
"HSBC" for the information of the addressee only and should not be
reproduced and/or distributed to any other person. Each page
attached hereto must be read in conjunction with any disclaimer
which forms part of it. Unless otherwise stated, this transmission
is neither an offer nor the solicitation of an offer to sell or
purchase any investment. Its contents are based on information
obtained from sources believed to be reliable but HSBC makes no
representation and accepts no responsibility or liability as to its
completeness or accuracy.