jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Viswanathan Arunachalam <v.arunacha...@auckland.ac.nz>
Subject RE: issue with Login -reg.
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2009 22:14:28 GMT
It is always handy to have the scripts and csv in both the local as well as remote machine.

Regards,

Applications QA Analyst

Information Technology Services (ITS)

The University of Auckland, New Zealand

Te Whare Wananga o Tamaki makaurau, Aotearoa,

(: +64 9 923 5264  *: v.arunachalam@auckland.ac.nz

1883-2008: Celebrating 125 Years

"Om Sakti Amman Vinayaka Muruga Sastha Tunai"