jmeter-user mailing list archives

From gubbu gubbu <gubbu_gu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Logging
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 18:00:49 GMT
 I have a testplan which works great and exercises multiple jvms on the servers . I use "View
results Tree" and only have "response headers " in "xml" format. From all the output I get
I have a header with some information which I am interested in . Wondering if there is a way
to do this without doing what I am doing.
For example my jmeter.out file generated from my test has something like
---------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<testResults version="1.2">
<httpSample t="1280">
  <responseHeader class="java.lang.String">HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 01:00:44 GMT
Server: Apache
Set-Cookie: JSESSION=60B65E61335D2E7526ECA95F69F66082.ap6jvm3; Path=/; Secure
this tells me the request ran on a particular jvm. What I do is use cut/sed awk to actually
print the "ap6jvm3 and sort by uniq" so I can get the final list of jvms exercised . Wondering
if I can do this inside Jmeter test instead of taking the log file and parsing it