jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Greg Coit <g...@chapterthreellc.com>
Subject Re: restrict jmeter to one domain
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 20:23:58 GMT
deepak,

I should have been clearer.

The content pulled from other domains are images.  I was hoping that i
could tell jmeter to only request images if they are from the specific
domain.

Would setting (in the HTTP Request form) "Retrieve All Embedded
Resources from HTML Files" and then setting "Embedded URLs must
match:" to the local domain accomplish this?

Greg
--
Greg Coit
Systems Administrator