jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Bayard Randel" <bran...@pggwrightson.co.nz>
Subject Querystring variables
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 04:10:50 GMT
Hola!

I'm currently load testing an application that has the unfortunate
characteristic of passing  sessionId and md5 hash strings via
querystring. Is there any way to store these values in jmeter?
Unfortunately the app is compiled and I have no way of writing the qs
values to the document to evaluate with XPath.

Many thanks,

Bayard Randel

PGG Wrightson is New Zealand’s largest – and only nationwide – provider to the agricultural
sector. We offer a wide range of products, services and solutions to farmers, growers and
processors in New Zealand, and to processors and end-users internationally. For further information
refer to www.pggwrightson.co.nz
We are not responsible for changes made to this email or its attachments after sending.  This
email (and any attachments) is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain
information that is confidential or subject to legal professional privilege.  Any unauthorised
use of the email or its contents is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not read, use, distribute or copy the contents of this email. If you have received
this email in error, please advise us immediately and then delete this email together with
all attachments. We do not warrant that attachments to this email are free from viruses or
defects.  Any attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user
accepts all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting from their use.
The liability of PGG Wrightson is limited in any event to either the resupply of the attached
files or the cost of having the attached files resupplied.
PGG Wrightson is acting solely as the selling agent for the vendor of any property referred
to in this email, and is not responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the information
contained in this email or any document attached to this email.  PGG Wrightson has not verified
the information and, accordingly, will not be liable to any party for the accuracy or completeness
of such information.