jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jatin <daveyja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Default connect and response timeout in HTTP Sampler
Date Sat, 26 Dec 2009 05:10:00 GMT
No i was not using IP's. I was trying to connect to a site which was
non-existent. I will also try with IP's and see how it behaves. So i
guess the connect timeout value depends on other factors such DNS
resolution as well. I guess thats why it does not have any default value
? Anyone disagrees with it ? Please correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks
Jatin