jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Distribution Graph and Graph
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2009 19:17:25 GMT
the mailing list blocks attachments, you must upload your files someplace
and provide the links

I havent used the distribution graph but from my reading of the manual
Lets say you have a single request which has response times of
1,1,2,2,3,3,4,4,5,6 milliseconds - 10 samples
then on the X axis you will plot a bar for each unique response time i.e. 6
bars (1,2,3,4,5,6 milliseconds)
On the Y axis you will plot the percentage of times the response time occurs
(1 = 20%,2=20%,3=20%,4=20%,5=10%, 6=10%)
50% threshold line will coincide with the bar graph for the 3 second
response time
90% threshold line will coincide with the bar graph for the 5 second
response time

regards
deepak