jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Capture serialized java objects
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 06:06:05 GMT
>So JMeter requires developer support to simulate the load.
In your scenario , I believe that is the case. if you have existing JUnit's
then you can run them via JMeter.
>Also while creating JUnit test cases we may miss some sequence of request
as
>the same way real time application works.
Perhaps. But you would be asserting some expected response.
Im not aware of any tool that would satisfy your expectations
http://java-source.net/open-source/testing-tools (closest seems to be
something called jacareto and there are some swing automation tools that you
might try)

regards
deepak