jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenMQ testing Using Jmeter
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 16:47:33 GMT
>I want to test my opemMQ performance.
Depends what you mean here. Clients of JMS can only see how much time it
takes to send messages to the queue, and thats what you can get in JMeter.
You cant find out (directly) how much time the consumer takes.

>AWI-EventQueue-0 java lang.OutofMemory error: java heap space.
You probably have some listeners on, for long running tests you should run
in non gui mode ..
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/best-practices.html#lean_mean

> How can I set timer so that there should be 2 sec time interval between
each cycle.
Add a Test Action sampler and specify a delay there