jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenMQ testing Using Jmeter
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 07:18:42 GMT
for jmeter, you can only measure the time that a client would see , which in
an async process like yours would give you the time you describe.
Either you have to measure times on the server(using code or monitoring
tools or you must poll your database till you see the record or use some
information in the db, e.g. if the table has a column saying create_time

regards
deepak