jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic parameters!
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 16:57:13 GMT
Adda regex extractor post processor  [ regex=item_id"[^"]*"([^"])*" ,
template=$1$, reference name=itemId, matchnumber = 1] to the first request
and use the variable(itemId in example above) you define there as the path
of the next request. (/SemanticEngine/programs/${itemId}   See the docs for
help on regular expression extractor .

regards
deepak