jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jmeter usage for form testing
Date Sat, 05 Dec 2009 20:17:16 GMT
Hi
its not just the headers its the data/url as well. Some data may be dynamic
i.e. extracted from the previous request and your recorded script may have
invalid values (there were valid for the recording , but not when you replay
e.g. duplicate form submit tokens). Did you use View results tree and render
as html and verify that your pages show correctly?
WebScarab is a java proxy , so its the equivalent of fiddler and should work
on linux
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_WebScarab_Project
regards
deepak