jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to declare a variable at thread level and assign it value in one time controller
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 16:52:57 GMT
Hi
you arent clear in what you want.
Any JMeter variable is available to the entire thread, whether it is set in
One Time Controllers or not . If you need to manage some custom access to
variables then beanshell(pre /post processor , sampler , listener) has
access to the vars object which has methods put and get

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/api/org/apache/jmeter/threads/JMeterVariables.html

regards
deepak