jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accept Terms and Conditions checkbox not working through jMeter
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 17:19:28 GMT
All of these class of problems are covered by 'Why does Jmeter not behave
like my browser' covered in
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/DifferentBehaviour. And all need you
to understand how your application behaves(any browser tool like
fiddler/livehttpheaders) v/s what Jmeter is sending(view results tree).

If i have to guess, your application probably stores the acceptance as a
cookie, and the second iteration (for the different user) probably does
something wrong. perhaps you clear the cookies and dont set it, perhaps you
get the earlier cookie, you need to .This is a guess , we dont know, check
your application against what you have specified in jmeter
regards
deepak