jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using JMeter with peoplesoft
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 16:49:35 GMT
Jmeter can be used to test any HTTP based application (primarily, but it can
do some other stuff too). if peoplesoft CRM applications are web based
applications (without any thick client including applets/activex controls)
then yes you can use JMeter.
There are tutorials on the main website and manual is reasonably good , plus
you can google for articles on how to use jmeter. Go through those and you
can ask questions based on what you dont understand / didnt work.
regards
deepak