jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removing variables
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 18:15:16 GMT
Hi
if you want to clear all variables, its simple to do this in
beanshell.(JMeterVariables -
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/api/org/apache/jmeter/threads/JMeterVariables.html
lets you get all the variables and you can loop over the key names and
remove them)
If you wanted to clear a subset , then I'd probably go with a naming
convention (all variables to be cleared will be prefixed with clr_ and write
a beanshell script to iterate and remove variables satisfying the condition)
regards
deepak