jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "testing.arun" <arundhati.panigr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenMQ testing Using Jmeter
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 07:48:56 GMT

Hi

Thanks Deepak.
I want to test my opemMQ performance.
I scheduled the test to run for 7 hrs but after 1hr  i got the error
AWI-EventQueue-0 java lang.OutofMemory error: java heap space.
My test plan contains
1. one http request sampler
2. 100 threads
3. duration 28800 sec
How can I set timer so that there should be 2 sec time interval between each
cycle.