jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Harry_ <harjitwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to generetae reports using ant from multiple files
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 12:38:08 GMT

Thanks for the reply deepak,

The output xml files are too big to be merged, So I do not think merging all
output files would be a viable option.

Regarding modifying XSLT can you give me an example how to do that. I am
using jmeter-results-report.xsl present in extras directory within jmeter
directory.

Long time back I was trying to generate reports in ant in which after each
run, the results of new result files were appended in the html files.

Now when I do the same, if the output report html file is already present,
nothing happens.

You might have an idea about how this could be done. There might be some
parameters settings which needs to be done.

If this could be done then I can easily pass output file names in loop with
same report file name and get a single report.

Thanks and Regards