jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Harry_ <harjitwo...@gmail.com>
Subject How to declare a variable at thread level and assign it value in one time controller
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 12:05:27 GMT

Hi,

I have made a test plan in which I login in one time controller  from one IP
which is read from csv file (on a machine having multiple IP's) and then I
have to fire requests to server from that IP.

But for this I have to store the value of IP in a variable in one time
controller and use it outside at the thread level where I have other
requests.

So how do I  declare a variable at thread level and assign it value in one
time controller.

And use it at thread level...

Regards