jmeter-user mailing list archives

From mwolfe38 <mwolf...@gmail.com>
Subject Properties set with -Gpropname=propval do not get passed in GUI mode
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 02:17:52 GMT

If i add a property in the command line when running jmeter, using
-Gpropname=propval
it  WILL get sent to my remote servers if in command line mode, but if I run
in gui mode and then manually start the remote computer the property WILL
NOT get picked up by the remote server.. Anyone else have this problem or
know of a solution?

The problem is I want my client to dictate which environment will be tested
(qa,dev,staging) and how many threads and all that.. I can run in non gui
mode but when there are problems it's very difficult for me to figure out
what they are like that.