jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Harry_ <harjitwo...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: How to use associate a different client IP address with request sent through jMeter
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 13:41:14 GMT

I am sorry but I do not understand how am I going to do it.

Right now I am thinking of a very weird solution of using multiple
properties file with each new JVM instance using its own property file
containing its own httpclient.localaddress.

I know the solution is not clean. Please suggest a better solution.

Regards