jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Harry_ <harjitwo...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: How to use associate a different client IP address with request sent through jMeter
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 12:56:03 GMT

Thanks for the reply Jean, but this will fire request from the address
specified in the properties file.

For example: When following is specified in JMeter Properties file:
httpclient.localaddress=192.168.20.1

All the http requests will have the above IP address in there headers to the
server.

But what I want is to use all the IP's associated with client machine.

How can I do that?

Regards