jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Storm_Rage <lidwin.lu...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: jmeter.protocol.jms.sampler.JMSSampler: queue/ContactQueue javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: queue/ContactQueue
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 12:01:00 GMT

I am using JBOSS 5 as the app server and Jmeter 2.3.4  ; Is there any
compatibility issue on that ????

The JBOSS is running on a Solaris machine located at
IP : 10.200.191.225
port :8080

I have given the Provider url as

jnp://10.200.191.225:1099 based on what I have seen in the jmx-console. I am
giving the screen shot of that below

http://old.nabble.com/file/p26607760/1.jpeg

Also the JNDI names of Contact and Receipt queues are also given from the
data I got from the jmx-console. I am pasting the one corresponding to
ContactQueue

http://old.nabble.com/file/p26607760/2.jpeg

The connection Factory part is also included below

http://old.nabble.com/file/p26607760/3.jpeg

the value in that field is  [Since its not clearly visible]

<binding>/XAConnectionFactory</binding>
<binding>java:/ConnectionFactory</binding>

Which one should i use. Is the connection factory shown there and the queue
connection factory same ??

All the properties I have used in the JMETER fields are obtained in the same
way looking into the jmx-console

The way I have filled is given once again -

http://old.nabble.com/file/p26607760/4.jpeg

Please give me your view of the possible error...

Thanks in advance....

~Lidwin~