jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter-Recording issue [Need Urgent fix]
Date Sat, 19 Dec 2009 13:56:33 GMT
On 19/12/2009, kishore.jmeter <kishore.gkk@gmail.com> wrote:

>  I have added a thread group under test plan and under work bench i have added
>  Http proxy.

OK, but did you set Proxy to save samples under the Thread Group?

Did you upgrade to JMeter 2.3.4?

>  Actually, the proxy number which i gave in the proxy setup of
>  jmter, if i use the same proxy number in the browser, the page is not
>  opening.

What is actually happening?

>  My network is not allowing manual proxy setting as my organization
>  has a unique proxy setup.

In that case, you probably need to start JMeter with the -H and -P
parameters, see:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/get-started.html#proxy_server

> Without proxy setup can i record?

No.

But of course you don't need the Proxy Server to create a test plan.