jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User defined javascript functions
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 01:41:00 GMT
On 08/12/2009, Bayard Randel <brandel@pggwrightson.co.nz> wrote:
> Hi there,
>

>  Is there a way to store user defined javascript functions for use
>  elsewhere in the test plan?

No, sorry.

>  Thanks :)
>

>  Bayard

Is there a way to remove the following huge disclaimer from postings
to this list?

>  ######################################################################
>  PGG Wrightson is New Zealand’s largest – and only nationwide – provider to the
agricultural sector. We offer a wide range of products, services and solutions to farmers,
growers and processors in New Zealand, and to processors and end-users internationally. For
further information refer to www.pggwrightson.co.nz
>  We are not responsible for changes made to this email or its attachments after sending.
 This email (and any attachments) is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is confidential or subject to legal professional privilege.  Any
unauthorised use of the email or its contents is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not read, use, distribute or copy the contents of this email.
If you have received this email in error, please advise us immediately and then delete this
email together with all attachments. We do not warrant that attachments to this email are
free from viruses or defects.  Any attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the
basis that the user accepts all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting
from their use.  The liability of PGG Wrightson is limited in any event to either the resupply
of the attached files or the cost of having the attached files resupplied.
>  PGG Wrightson is acting solely as the selling agent for the vendor of any property referred
to in this email, and is not responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the information
contained in this email or any document attached to this email.  PGG Wrightson has not verified
the information and, accordingly, will not be liable to any party for the accuracy or completeness
of such information.
unsubscribe message if you do not want to receive any further email messages from PGG Wrightson.